MIR 250ml. POLYURETHANE GLOSS VARNISH
MIR 250ml. GLOSS POLYURETHANE VARNISH
• Features: Acrylic paints can be applied on work carried out with oils or acrylics. In the case of the use of oil-based paint, varnishes are used to protect the work. In certain cases, acrylic paint does not need extra protection but the varnishes enable to homogenize the last details. For water-based formulation, it is an option to avoid using solvent-based varnishes. It can be applied to any clean and dry surface. When it is dry, these products are specially recommended for flexible media thanks to its elasticity.
• Uses: Use very soft stirrers for an implementation of good quality.
• Tip's: To avoid foaming, varnishes should not be shaken before being applied. You may dilute up to 10% by volume, using distilled water.
GLOSS VARNISH ACRYLIC
• Features: Formulat ed with pure polyurethane resinsof high quality. Once it is dried, it forms a very though glossy film that enables to avoid cracks or yellow marks over time. Gloss Finish
• Uses: Ideal fo jobs that have to undergo a very rigorous use, furniture, dishes, floors, tiles, glass, andworks that are exposed to the outside.