MIR 125 ml. OIL COLOUR GLOSS VARNISH
MIR 125 ml.Gloss Varnish Oil
• Features: The varnish for high quality oil-based paints have several functions. Mainly used to protect the work once finished. It dries increasing the resistance of colors and preventing environmental dust, moisture, and climatic factors that may damage the work. Moreover, there are specific coatings that do not only protect but also modify the final characteristics of the work as: the deepness or the brightness of the tones.
• Uses: When it is completely dry, apply a final varnish to the work. Once achieved, it is recommended to varnish oil paintings after a year. It is possible to modify a work after a period of 3-6 months but only if you use the retouching varnish.
• Tip's: Varnishes may be used in a ventilated and dust-free environment. The ideal position of the work is horizontal.
• Features: Varnish elaborated thanks to the dilution of synthetic resin essences. It dries quickly and provides transparent and shiny effects.
• Uses: Particularly suitable as a final varnish. It is applied using soft brushes of quality that are wide and flat. For aerosols, it is recommended to apply the product regularly keeping a distance of 20/30 cm between you and the work.