MIR 125ml. COLORLESS DRYER
MIR 75 ml. COLORLESS DRYER
• Features: Dryer for high quality oil-based paints are composed of metal salts that act as catalysts in the reaction of oxidation of oils. This process by which the colors "dry" is actually a chemical reaction called “oxidative polymerization” which is the process by which the colors are hardened overtime. No high quality desiccant should be added by passing a maximum of 5% on the color.
• Uses: Uniformly mixed with the colors.
• Tip's: A simple way to incorporate the drying and make sure not to overdose the preparation consists in mixing it before with Discoloured linseed oil discolored in order to dose the mix with the colors afterward.
• Features: Made as a substitute for traditional lead blott ing currently limited because of its toxicity. Its formulation combines mass and surf ace drying. This yellow product has a very strong drying action which is ideal for bright colours. Recommended for use in very small doses(in a 20 ml tube. 2 to 4 drops) to prevent defects in the coating.
• Tip's: This product can be mixed with the Cobalt dryer.